Article delegate-en/990 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Help!..
23 Jan 2001 02:59:07 GMT "Rikki Tamayo" <p3ybqbdyi-auoevhbwzonr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello I have A problem with setting up delegate to do the following services
    1. Caching Http Proxy server
    2. FTP Proxy Server
    3. POP Proxy
    4. SMTP Proxy
    5. Caching DNS Server
    6. Socks Proxy

We need a proxy because Our office has only a single modem connection. and
each of us here have personal POP accounts located on the servers of our
isp. How will I configure delegate to do all the said services? Your Input
Is Highly Appreciated.

Rikki Tamayo