Article delegate-en/951 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Passive FTP on FTP Proxy
08 Jan 2001 14:16:01 GMT pw4bqbdyi-auoevhgnzonr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Is there a means to toggle/disable passive FTP on a delegate sever running as an FTP proxy?  This is for both the Unix and Win32 Distributions.

Main reason being, the FTP deamon/process seems to be defaulting to PASV mode. A remote site we connect to denies PASV FTP connections.

Thanks,
Dave

When I was your age we didn't have file sharing utilities, we had to go out and shoplift our own CD's

http://www.shopping.altavista.com