Article delegate-en/933 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Sizing information
29 Nov 2000 08:15:22 GMT puubqbdyi-i3inxhlmmzfr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hi,

I'm looking for sizing and benchmark information regarding Delegate. Is there
anywhere that I could find out how much CPU/RAM/Disk storage required to support
various number of users/connections ?

Thanks in advance.

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to
Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.