Article delegate-en/919 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] need help: Exchange -> NNTP
04 Nov 2000 18:41:01 GMT gary r sekinger <ps4bqbdyi-i3inxho4mzfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I'd like to be able to have mail sent to a folder on my exchange server
automatically posted on my news server (INN on a linux box). I searched for
a smtp -> nntp gateway and came accross DeleGate.

Will DeleGate let me do this? Is there a linux port available somewhere? Has
anyone ported it to linux?

thanks,
gary