Article delegate-en/915 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Access a private local network from the Internet using delegate.
01 Nov 2000 18:52:03 GMT "Jean-Claude MEILLAND" <psmbqbdyi-aipdtqykabfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

I have a private local network with a few PC using Windows 2000 and a PC
using Linux. Only the PC using Linux is connected to Internet. I use
Delegate as a proxy on my Linux PC to share my Internet connection with the
other Win2K PC. That works fine. I would like to know if it is possible to
use delegate to access my Win2K PCs from the Internet (through my Linux PC
which is connected to Internet and using delegate).

Thanks,
Any help appreciated.

          Jean-Claude MEILLAND
mailto:psmbqbdyi-aipdtqykabfr.ml@ml.delegate.org