Article delegate-en/912 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Bind a specific outgoing interface on a multihomed host
31 Oct 2000 11:48:00 GMT "Matej Mihelic" <pwubabdyi-t75q7lq64njr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

How can I bind a specific outgoing interface on a multihomed host for all
outgoing requests from Delegated?

I'd like to run Delegated as a HTTP and SOCKSv5 proxy on a multihomed
Windows2000 system. The system has one internal (intranet) network interface
and two external (internet) NICs. I need to send all outgoing requests
through 2nd external interface. It is easy to specify a specific inbound
interface (-P<interface>:<port>), but I cannot find any settings for the
outbound connections.

--
Best regards,
    Matej