Article delegate-en/911 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Need help on delegate + ssh + ftp
31 Oct 2000 10:09:42 GMT "Jacques <pr4bqbdyi-i3inxhncmzfr.ml@ml.delegate.org> WERNERT" <frip@bigfoot.com>

Hello,

thanx a lot for this product ... real great !

But I want to use a NT ftp client to access some ftp site with the following elements:

local client ----------> local sun  ======= delegate (1) over ssh =====> remote sun running sshd (delegate 1') + delegate (2) ------------> remote ftp site

I set up the tunnel with the example provided (1) then the ftp proxy (2) wich works fine but I can't connect with my local client. I think I just miss something.

I see a delegated with SERVER=tunnel1 option running on my remote sun (1') but I don't know how to tell it to talk to the ftp proxy (2)

Any help please

Frip'