Article delegate-en/901 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Broken link in www.delegate.org - Would you lik e more info?
11 Oct 2000 17:10:20 GMT Ty Daniels <pqubqbdyi-gztnjkz6fbnr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Yutaka,

You're welcome.  If you're interested, we have other free information that I
think you'll find useful.

If you'd like, I can provide you with:

		*  List of all sites you link to
		*  One-month trial of our site checking service

With a trial subscription to our link checking service, we verify all the
links in your site, every day for a month -free of charge.

We can check links within your site, links to other sites and we also check
links INTO your site from elsewhere on the Web. If after the free trial you
find our service of value, then you can subscribe for a year.  If not,
simply let the trial expire and you'll owe nothing. There's no cost, no
obligation and no automatic renewal, you won't be billed or invoiced for
anything. All our free trials delete themselves automatically, without any
intervention required.

Thanks for the feedback and please let me know if you'd like our free
information.

Ty Daniels
Sales Manager
SEVENtwentyfour Inc.