Article delegate-en/89 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Transparent FTP caching proxy
12 Sep 1998 14:24:02 GMT Abid Atilay <pleaabdyi-o7da2lqpi5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I have FreeBSD-2.2.7 machine and want to setup a transparent ftp caching proxy
at home. I have installed delegated 5.5.7, ipfilter 3.2.9, natd, squid
1.2.beta24, tried all of them but couldn't success. Transparent HTTP is
working well and I have no problem about networking. Two machines can ping
each other. As far as I know Squid doesn't support transparent ftp. If I use
delegated and redirect port 21 requests to delegated with ipnat, it doesn't
work. Which natd, ipnat and/or delegated parameters I should use? Would you
please tell me what I can do.

Please help me, I am hopeless......

Note: Please cc your responses to my email address.

Regards,
Abid.