Article delegate-en/871 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] help needed in italy
25 Aug 2000 09:34:53 GMT "Leonardo Di Vito" <pm4bqbdyi-dyd2yveekbxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
3D Sistemi

Hi, I'm trying to do the following:

2 ISDN leased lines connected to a 100 Mbit network through a router (Zyxel
Prestige 480) which can handle the two lines; there are six computers on the
lan, five of which (running W98se) will have to share the leased lines for
internet browsing.

What I'm not able to do is to install a proxy on the sixth PC for caching.

I would need help on which operating system to install on the sixth PC and
if Delegate would fit my needs.

Thanks in advance for any info.