Article delegate-en/853 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Help (URGENT)
03 Jul 2000 02:42:28 GMT "Mahesh" <pkubqbdyi-qjyh54npzoxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
Satyam India / Melco Japan

Hello,

I am trying to Install DeleGate and try to use DeleGate as Proxy for Apache & IIS. I am bit confused about how to us. I extracted the delegate.zip and copied the files to C:\Delegate. After that I executed the dg6_1_16.exe it has asked me some input and I have giving port as 100 and default server as Apache which is running on port 80. Now when I close that dos prompt, how I have to start the DeleGate again and in which file I have to mention about IIS. I am really confused.

Any help how to do it would be really appreciated. How to start, stop and provide access control to DeleGate and which files to modify.

Regards,
Maheshwar Rao.S
Melco, Japan
pkubqbdyi-qjyh54npzoxr.ml@ml.delegate.org