Article delegate-en/839 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Using delegate for SOCKS
19 Jun 2000 22:14:30 GMT Norman Su <pi4bqbdyi-hugik5sl4bxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

Is it possible to use delegate as a SOCKS client?  So, for example, I'd like
to to run delegate on Windows NT, start my browser and then have all
Internet connections go through the SOCKS server first.

Thanks,