Article delegate-en/72 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Help with Delegate
08 Sep 1998 20:31:14 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato 佐藤豊)

you "William H. Geiger III" <phmaabdyi-hugik5un25xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |>Sorry but I know little about OS/2.
 |>I heard that you need "EMX" environment to make and use DeleGate on OS/2
 |>(I don't know what EMX means :)
 |
 |EXM are a collection of added libraries & tools to aid in the porting of
 |Unix programs to OS/2. It is used with gcc for compiling.
 |Ok, I had downloaded the OS/2 binaries rather than the source code from
 |the website. I have done several unix ports in the past (SSLeay for Watcom
 |on OS/2, PGP 5.0 for OS/2, ...) so I have everything here needed to do the
 |compile. Most likely what has happened that whomever did the last OS/2
 |compile forgot to set an -DOS2 flag for the compile.

All I know is that "__EMX__" must be given as a predefined name
to activate stuffs embedded in several *.{h,c} files with #ifdef
directives ...