Article delegate-en/689 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Filetypes
04 Feb 2000 20:00:50 GMT Roman Jemets <pwebabdyi-gztnjk3ifbnr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

This is repost of original correspondence as of 04/Feb/2000:

Would you mind sending your question to delegate-en@smtpgate.etl.go.jp ?
I'd like to open and share any feedback on DeleGate to make both you
and me be happy. (See http://wall.etl.go.jp/delegate/ml/delegate-en.html)