Article delegate-en/65 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegated as Proxy POP Mail
08 Sep 1998 16:23:11 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato 佐藤豊)

you phyaabdyi-uwzfqirc6zxr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote:
 |I have problems with some pop mail server accessing via delegated:
 |my case is:
 |delegated as pop proxy on port 1110 because I have a POP Mail Server running
 |on same machine;
 |servers work ok are pop.netaddress.com, box1.tin.it, mail.diel.it;
 |servers don't work are mail.geocities.com, mailandnews.com;
 |Can you test these servers?

Unfortunately I can't.
I suppose detailed dialog between the server and DeleGate, which will
be got by running DeleGate with '-vv' or '-vd' option, may be helpful
to understand what is happening.