Article delegate-en/591 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] are there security/buffer-overflow issues???
27 Sep 1999 08:52:14 GMT "Jaap Groot" <pj4babdyi-yavwm66gfvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

I looked through the code of Delegate and I became a bit concerned about
buffer-overflow issues.
Is Delegate screened against buffer overflow attempts
and is Delegate meant to be used as a (very) secure proxy?
(And can the management web interface be disabled easily. The documentation
is not very elaborate on this subject. I found it a bit scary)

(But I --do-- like the features of DELEGATE (as soon as I learned to
configure it. It is a bit different than other software I'm used to on
Unix))

With regards,

Jaap Groot