Article delegate-en/586 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: CFI document in English ?
14 Sep 1999 14:47:24 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 09/09/99(11:21) you Tim Liddelow <piibabdyi-p5lznxjz2jxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A578@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Can someone please direct me to where I can obtain a CFI document
 |in English ?

Unfortunately there is no complete document on CFI in any language because
both design and implementation of CFI are incomplete.  I hope I will be
able to make the specification clearer and stable in near future, with
more informative documents.
In the meantime some of followings will show something about CFI.

<URL:http://wall.etl.go.jp/mail-lists/delegate-en/287> (short summary in English)
<URL:http://wall/delegate/ssl/> (usage example of bi-directional filters)
<URL:http://wall/delegate/cfi/> (in Japanese)