Article delegate-en/573 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: cfi doesn't compile?
01 Sep 1999 15:47:58 GMT "David Barber" <p7iaqbdyi-yavwm63qvvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Sorry, based on the example and the use of #!cfi, like #!/usr/bin/sh, at the
beginning of the file, I had the impression this was a standalong program.

David Barber