Article delegate-en/570 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: cfi doesn't compile?
29 Aug 1999 23:06:36 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 08/28/99(05:31) you David Barber <p7iaqbdyi-dyd2yvbnqdxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A563@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I have apparently successfully compiled Delegate.  I can start it up and
 |use it to access remote sites.  But the compilation did not produce a
 |CFI program.  The compilation only produced a cfi.o file.  I would like
 |to use the CFI program to filter requests based on content.
 |
 |Has anyone else had this experience?  If so, or if anyone knows how to
 |produce the CFI executable from a cfi.o object file, please let me know
 |how to compile CFI so I can use it in a filter.

There is no "CFI executable" which is separated from DeleGate executable.