Article delegate-en/551 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: OS\2 httpd configuration
18 Aug 1999 12:25:17 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 08/17/99(01:39) you peubabdyi-dyd2yvb5idxr.ml@ml.delegate.org (Stefano) wrote
in <_A549@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I Solve the problem whit this configuration:
 |This is mi new configuration

 |-vv
 |-P81 ADMIN=user@my..
 |SERVER=http
 |REMITTABLE=+,http
 |RELIABLE=*
 |REACHABLE=*
 |PERMIT="*:*:*"
 |MOUNT="/* file:/path/of/server/root/*"
 |
 |Can I mount a NNTP server r/w for localmessages on mi host?

Adding a MOUNT parameter for the NNTP server as included in your first
message like follows will do:

  MOUNT="/news/* nntp://newsserver/*"

Note that DeleGate does not support posting to NNTP server from HTTP
client, because it is difficut to protect such DeleGate from being
used as a rascal gateway.