Article delegate-en/549 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: OS\2 httpd configuration
16 Aug 1999 16:39:56 GMT peubabdyi-p5lznxppzbxr.ml@ml.delegate.org (Stefano)
No Trust No Gates

In data Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:56:01, ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)
scrisse:

Hallo Yutaka!

> What is PUBLIC ?  I totally forgot it ...
> Reading Manual.txt, I'm remainded that it was a very tentative feature
in
> the eary time of DeleGate...

From manual.txt

--cut--
*PUBLIC   proto://host:port  (default: none)
        If specified, the delegated will be registered as a public
DeleGate.
        The registration is done by sending a message to the delegated
at the
        specified `proto://host:port' when it is invoked.  The
registration
        will be removed when the delegated finishes.
        Specify PUBLIC="" for PUBLIC="http://wall.etl.go.jp/" to declare
        that your delegate is public to anyone in internet.
--cut--

>  |It's this a bad configuration?
>  |Wath i can do for use a pubblic http server istance of Delegate?
> What is public http server? If you intend to make your DeleGate
accessible
> from any client host, RELIABLE="*" will do.  Also maybe you intended
> export "http://localhost" via your DeleGate.  If so,
> MOUNT="/* http://localhost/*" will do.

I Solve the problem whit this configuration:
This is mi new configuration

-vv
-P81 ADMIN=user@my..
SERVER=http
REMITTABLE=+,http
RELIABLE=*
REACHABLE=*
PERMIT="*:*:*"
MOUNT="/* file:/path/of/server/root/*"

Can I mount a NNTP server r/w for localmessages on mi host?
What's the best configuration for do it?

Tanks!

Bye!