Article delegate-en/538 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: compiling DeleGate on RedHat Linux 6.0
08 Aug 1999 11:42:40 GMT "Martin Zimmerman" <pdibabdyi-p5lznxj4vbxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello Yutaka!

Thank you so much for your reply!  I think I have DeleGate installed now.

Please pardon a very foolish question as I am VERY new to Linux.  I wonder -
how do I run DeleGate now?  Every time I type 'delegate' in a command such
as:

delegate  -P8080 SERVER=http

I receive the message that "delegate" is not a command in my /bin directory.
What should I do?  How do I run the software?  Where do I have to be for
that command to work?

Please help!

Thank you again for your time and trouble.  All the best!

Martin Zimmerman