Article delegate-en/532 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate 5.9.3 for Solaris 2.6 and Linux 2.2.x
29 Jul 1999 22:22:56 GMT po4aabdyi-yavwm67tfvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org (Oliver Hertel)
private

Hiho!

On 29.07.99 you wrote:

> FATAL!!!!: Something wrong in Libraries.
>
> But I can't reproduce "Something wrong ..." message and can
> finish the make without problem in the following environment.

Ah, works now. I tried to compile it for Solaris 2.6, but there
still were some Linux output files present, so these were not
recognized as Solaris files.

After removing them and trying again I got a message for adding
something like LIB=-lsocket. Now it works fine, thanks.

Hm, is there no 'make clean'? I think I did this but didn't see that
the output was an error message. ;)

Ciao, Oliver
--
http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/~st001183/