Article delegate-en/524 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Delegate configuration issues
22 Jul 1999 00:34:33 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 07/22/99(06:13) you "Lee, James" <ptuqabth4-qjyh54od6nxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A523@delegate-en.ML_>
 |> NNMP, SNMP,HTTP,FTP,TELNET access (to the Internet)?  Can I use delegate
 |> as a proxy server?  Can you please help me with this I have been trying to
 |> figure it out for weeks.  Can you please tell me what the command line
 |> would be?

There is a short tutorial on DeleGate which is expected to be read first
by beginners <URL:http://wall.etl.go.jp/delegate/tutorial/>
And some concrete examples in its manual may be helpful.
<URL:ftp://wall.etl.go.jp/pub/DeleGate/Manual.txt>