Article delegate-en/522 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Compile time errors
15 Jul 1999 14:41:13 GMT "Oliver 'Macperson' Kennedy" <pa4babdyi-uwzfqixqbzxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I am using the built in compiler in mkLinux.  I know mk is ancient, but I
need linux for an ancient PowerPC, so I have no choice.  I can't remove
line 842 because that is the close brace for the function icp_select()  I
thank you for your help anyway.  Delegate seems like a nice program, and
it's a shame it's not compatable.

	Signed,
	  Oliver "The Macperson" Kennedy

ICQ:8515409
email:macperson@[spamthisandyoudie]geocities.com
AIM:pm5400guy

The wonders of the world are not often revealed to those who search for
them
		-The Dude