Article delegate-en/521 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Compile time errors
15 Jul 1999 02:53:49 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 07/15/99(04:44) you "Oliver 'Macperson' Kennedy" <pa4babdyi-uwzfqirzozxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A519@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I've downloaded a copy of your server, and I'm having some problems
 |compiling it.  When I try to compile, I get the following error
 |icp.c: In function `icp_select':
 |icp.c:842: Could not find a spill register
 |(insn:QI 1207 1206 1293 (parallel[
 |cc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 6

Your compiler seems to be a quite rare one (what is it by the way?)
which cause the problem (I've never heard about it).  And the cause of
the problem seems to be some bug which is internal to your compiler.
Thus it is difficult for me to figure out what problem is happening
in it without having it.

I think you may be able to find the stuff in the icp.c causing the
problem by erasing line by line of execusion statements in icp_select()
function which is ending at line 842, until the error will cease.