Article delegate-en/520 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Are broken downloads stored in cache?
15 Jul 1999 02:47:18 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 07/13/99(04:19) you Soletormos Csaba <paybabdyi-yavwm62jfvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A518@delegate-en.ML_>
 |Some ftp servers give me the following message after login:
 |"This site can resume broken downloads." I am not an ftp-rfc
 |expert:), but this ftp feature is unusable for a ftp-proxy?

Maybe it means that the server supports RESTert command which is
proposed in the draft of "extensions to FTP" (draft-ietf-ftpext-mlst-07.txt).
In short, it is the command which specifies the starting point (byte offset)
in the data of the target file of succeeding STORe or RETRieve command.
You can use this command if your client supports RESTert.