Article delegate-en/518 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Are broken downloads stored in cache?
12 Jul 1999 19:19:23 GMT Soletormos Csaba <paybabdyi-p5lznxo72jxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

hi!

Some ftp servers give me the following message after login:
"This site can resume broken downloads." I am not an ftp-rfc
expert:), but this ftp feature is unusable for a ftp-proxy?

bye
Sli

On 03/11/99(23:07) you "=?ISO-8859-2?Q?S=F7ltormos_Csaba?="
<pdmaabdyi-p5lznxo72jxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
  in <_A335@delegate-en.ML_>