Article delegate-en/516 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Using perl scripts via Delegated
08 Jul 1999 12:18:47 GMT "Soletormos Csaba" <pdmaabdyi-uwzfqiwvozxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
PC-Szoftver 3000 Kft

Hi All,

I've made some perl scripts which processes the delegated log files,
and gives me  useful summaries (traffic, users summary, site summary).
I'd like to place them somewhere in  Delegate's /builtin directory to use
with "server management". How can I do this? Will these scripts run with
delegate, or I should use them with out normal web server (Apache)?

Thanks in advance,
Sli