Article delegate-en/512 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
[Reference:<_A8296@delegate.ML_>]
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: [DeleGate-En] NNTPS -- help?
07 Jul 1999 18:33:25 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato 佐藤豊)

Jonathan,

Sorry, by mistake, I sent this message to <delegate@etl.go.jp>
where English is not so popular ;-)
Please reply to <delegate-en@smtpgate.etl.go.jp> if you would.

In message <_A8296@delegate.ML_> on 07/08/99(03:24:47) I wrote:
 |Jonathan,
 |
 |Please don't send a question about DeleGate to me personally if
 |you would consider how difficult it is for me to answer repetitive
 |similar questions individually...
 |
 |In message <199907071742.NAA17619@smtp3.mindspring.com> on 07/08/99(02:43:14)
 |you "Jonathan Scott" <p7yaqbdyi-hugik5udjnxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 | |I confess, I am a bit perplexed at this point.  For some reason,
 | |Delegate is not able to generate temporary files, despite the fact
 | |the program is being executed as root, and there are no permission
 | |issues on any of the directories.
 |
 |I hope this problem might be fixed in DeleGate/5.9.3 released on June 24.
 |
 | |There, also, seems to suggest
 | |that I need to recompile sslway to get rid of the s3_srvr.c error.
 |
 |What kind of error is it and which version of SSLeay are you using?
 |
 | |I've attached a log file, which includes the command line used to
 | |execute the program.  Any insight you can provide, again, would be
 |
 |Your logfile records lines on access permission error:
 |
 | ## hostIFto xxx.yy.192.53 < xxx.yy.142.214 (ffffff00)^M
 | E-P: No permission: aaaaaaaa.bbbbbb.mindspring.net:3735 => nntp://localhost^M
 |
 |So I suppose you may be able to advance with a proper PERMIT
 |parameter, or PERMIT="nntp:localhost:*" in the meantime.
 |
 |Cheers,
 |Yutaka
 |--