Article delegate-en/510 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] NNTPS -- help?
06 Jul 1999 17:07:18 GMT "Jonathan Scott" <p7yaqbdyi-hugik5uwg5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
Noctuarian Society

Hi folks,

I was wondering if anyone has managed to get Secure News to
work?  I am running Delegate on a FreeBSD box, and I have no
problem using it to create a very simple secure web server -- or to
forward news through https.  However, when I try to make SSL
work with one of the few SSL enabled news clients, it fails
consistently.

Communicator reads that it is "Contacting Host" and eventually will
spit out an I/O Timeout error.

Delegate, running in verbose mode, will simply begiin the SSL
negotiation and fail half-way through it.

Does anyone have some simple documentation on how to get this
to work?

Thanks in advance!

Jon

Jonathan Scott