Article delegate-en/5096 of [1-5152] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How to automatically delete and recreate service
21 Jul 2014 04:01:51 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

Joel,

In message <CAKiDZcBsxB4LXLu-C=MM9ttZnxM+f29Q3qz1iY86U7rk73NbfQ@mail.gmail.com> on 07/21/14(12:23:25)
you Joel Pearson <p4ujqbdyi-7ahkfkzu4elb.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Thanks for your response, I did discover this not long after I emailed you
 |when I upgraded to 9.9.10 and saw the message when I ran delegate.

It's nice to move to 9.9.10 because there has been several problems
in former versions of DeleGate especially in using it as a HTTP proxy
to forward to another proxy and a SSL-tunneling proxy.
It's in a pre-release status now but will be released soon as the formal
version of 9.9.10.

 |Thanks for the update to delegate, I thought this project was dead!  Very
 |happy to see you're working on it again.

It will never die but might hibernate again.
I'll work on it as much as possible to make it fit to nowadays
environment during this period of awake :)

Cheers from Japan,
  9 9   Yutaka Sato { Do the more with the less -- B. Fuller }