Article delegate-en/5090 of [1-5151] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] DeleGate/9.9.10-pre1 (STABLE) -- fixes around yysh
01 Jul 2014 10:18:55 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

I uploaded DeleGate/9.9.10-pre1 STABLE that includes modifications
to make "yysh", the remote login shell of DeleGate, work well.

First of all, the yysh server has not been working on Windows since
version 9.9.7-pre23 (Feb. 2010) because of the bug in the supplementary
program for Windows, "dgforkpty.exe".

Secondly, the yysh connection has been dropped often after no
communication of several minutes over the connection.  It was so bad
especially when I'm loging into a remote host on a cloud service.

DeleGate/9.9.10-pre1 fixes these problems and I'm feeling happy using
yysh instead of ssh :-)  It especially good for me because yysh does
Japanese character conversion for legacy programs that only supports
its own local character set.

Cheers from Japan,
  9 9   Yutaka Sato { Do the more with the less -- B. Fuller }