Article delegate-en/5082 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] A way to see the parameters of currently running DeleGate
06 Jun 2014 01:43:01 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

Hi Nacho,

In message <_A5070@delegate-en.ML_> on 06/01/14(10:32:09) I wrote:
 | |Also, once installed, how can I query which rule are any of the services
 | |applying? I mean is there a command line that giving -P2194 tells me that
 | |it's relaying TCP port to 192.168.1.64:2194?
 |
 |In my memory, there was a way to peep the parameters of DeleGate in
 |the service manager, but it seems not in the current Windows (8).
 |It might be with the registry viewer...
 |
 | *ToDo: The parameters of DeleGate should be shown in the service manager,
 |   maybe as the description or the starting parameters.

I'm reminded that there is a platform independent way to see the
configuraiton parameters of the currently running DeleGate.
It is a text file at DGROOT/etc/params/${PORT} and it shows the
-Pxxxx at ther first line, but not includes "tcp" or "udp" information
too...

 *ToDo: the params/${PORT} file should include "tcp" or "udp" information.

 *TODo: there should be a shortcut to show the current configuration
        without retrieving prams/${PORT}.  It could be like -Fparams of so.

Cheers from Japan,
  D G   Yutaka Sato (CSDP,ITIL-F,OCUP-A,Security+,ISTQB-F)
 ( X )  National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology