Article delegate-en/5052 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate question
27 Apr 2014 14:54:49 GMT <pxqjqbdyi-xtqvdm3cnljr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Sato-san,

while looking for a certain solution I found your Delegate project web site.. It looks promising.

A first question from my side would be, is there still some development or is the project sleeping?

Especially a fully RFC4217 compliant integration would be of interest.

I'm looking forward hearing from you.

Best regards,
--
BMW Group
Alexander Wiedeck

--
Bayerische Motoren Werke Aktiengesellschaft
Vorstand: Norbert Reithofer, Vorsitzender,