Article delegate-en/505 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Problem when compiling Delegate 5.9.2
24 Jun 1999 12:00:40 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 06/23/99(03:12) you Denis =?iso-8859-1?Q?B=E9langer?= <p6yaqbdyi-jfbrsz44mvxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A502@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I try to install sslway with Delegate on my AIX machine
 |but I was unable to compile Delegate on it.
 |Compilation fails in mksubst, saying
 |cannot find a rule for target , etc ...
 |error code from last command is 2.

- which version of DeleGate are you trying?
- what message is left exactly on the display by make at the error?

I suppose your problem might be relevant to the existence of
double-quotation in the last line of maker/Makefile:

srcfiles:;      @echo " $(SRCS) "

 |Can I use SSLway with a pre-compiled delegate ?

no.