Article delegate-en/5037 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] close data connection because of error
02 Jul 2012 10:23:08 GMT Aaron Wookey <pq4jqbdyi-t75q7lq64njr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello

I am using DeleGate/9.9.8 and all has been ok. However when i add a new site I get the following issue.

I the fto client log i try and put a file

Response:       227 Entering Passive Mode (172,19,50,68,231,85).
Command:        STOR test.txt
Response:       500 No-2
Error:  Critical file transfer error

in verbose mode on the delegated command line i see "#### close data connection because of error" no matter how i configure logging I dont see any further debug info.

this is the basic command line i am using.
delegated -v  ADMIN=awookey@rias..uk -P2071  SERVER=ftp MOUNT="/* sftp://www.SITE.co.uk/*" PROTOLOG='./${PORT}.${PROTO}'

This also does not work.
delegated -v  ADMIN=awookey@rias..uk -P2071  SERVER=ftp MOUNT="/* sftp://www.SITE.co.uk/*"

we have about 10 sites configured, sometimes rebooting the box makes it work, but still i cannot figure out whats happening. I have tried rebuilding it using RHEL 6, 5.8 and various debian flavors.

any help greatly appreciated.

regards

aaron

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the named recipient only and may be private and confidential. If you have received it in error you must not open any attachments, or copy, disclose, distribute, retain or use this e-mail, including any attachments, in any other way; please promptly reply to this e-mail to inform the sender of the error.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, unless stated as being for and on behalf of either RIAS or Castle Cover. No warranty is given with respect to the correct, accurate or timely transmission of this e-mail.
Although we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from any virus, you should always scan attachments before opening them. If this message contains password-protected attachments, the files have not been scanned for viruses by either the rias.co.uk or castlecover.co.uk mail domains.
RIAS Plc
Registered Address: Deansleigh House, Deansleigh Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH7 7DU Registered Number: 1324965 Registered in England and Wales.  Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, FSA registered number 312468.  E-mail: administrator@rias..uk
Castle Cover Limited
Registered Office: Ageas House, Tollgate, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO53 3YA. Registered number 5698370. Registered in England and Wales. Castle Cover Limited is an appointed representative of RIAS plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, FSA registered number 312468.