Article delegate-en/5004 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Questions on Copyright, security and roadmap
03 Jan 2012 14:34:55 GMT =?iso-8859-1?Q?ADAMIAK_St=E9phane?= <prqjqbdyi-hugik5uxcjxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka,
First of all, I would like to wish you a happy new year!
Then few questions about Delegate:
- do you plan to produce a new version to fix bugs, security holes, etc.? In other words, is this project dead or alive?
- about Copyright, what are the exact conditions of use ? I find you talk about test purpose and non-commercial use...?
- some of my colleagues told me about buffer overflows (freebsd advisory) ; I saw that you totally rewrite Delegate in C++ in 2005 to solve these kind of problems ? Is it correct? What about your security concern today?

Thanks for your soft and for your patience,
Cheers,
Stéphane