Article delegate-en/4999 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] ssh connect to delegate
10 Nov 2011 14:19:32 GMT "Aaron Wookey" <pq4jqbdyi-o7da2lqfi5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi

I am trying to secure the connections to our delegate proxy

Currently we have a few ftp to ftps connections, im transferring these
to ftps to delegate then ftps from there

What is the correct syntax to enable our users to connect to delegate
via sftp client

Sftp client --- |DELEGATE| --- sftp server

Tried

delegated  RESOLV=file,dns ADMIN=awookey@r -P2049 SERVER=ssh MOUNT="/*
sftp://host/*"

and

delegated RESOLV=file,dns ADMIN=awookey@r -P2049 SERVER=sftp MOUNT="/*
sftp://host/*"

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Aaron

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the named recipient only and may be private and confidential. If you have received it in error you must not open any attachments, or copy, disclose, distribute, retain or use this e-mail, including any attachments, in any other way; please promptly reply to this e-mail to inform the sender of the error.

Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, unless stated as being for and on behalf of RIAS. No warranty is given with respect to the correct, accurate or timely transmission of this e-mail.

Although we have taken reasonable steps to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from any virus, you should always scan attachments before opening them. If this message contains password-protected attachments, the files have not been scanned for viruses by the rias.co.uk mail domain.

E-mail: administrator@rias..uk

Registered Address: RIAS House, Deansleigh Road, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH7 7DU Registered Number: 1324965 Registered in England and Wales