Article delegate-en/4968 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: NTLM proxy traversing
21 May 2011 09:52:46 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Long ago, as long as remember know, I implemented NTLM and Negotiate
auth. tentatively.

 -Enh              ... DeleGate proxies NTHT between client and server
 AUTHORIZER=-ntht  ... DeleGate does authentication with NTLM over HTTP.

If you are using DeleGate as a proxy server, -Enh might make
DeleGate work as you need.

[CHANGES]
9.8.2 080628 new {http,winsspi}.c: added AUTHORIZER=-ntht to be NTHT server
9.8.2 080625 new {env,http}.c: added -Enh to enable NTHT proxy (NTLM over HTTP)

--
  9 9   Yutaka Sato (CSDP,ITIL-F,OCUP-A,Security+,ISTQB-F)