Article delegate-en/4966 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] NTLM proxy traversing
22 Mar 2011 09:45:32 GMT Anne Kootstra <pmyjqbdyi-o7da2lqjy5xr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Presently I'm faced with a proxy that uses NTLM authentication and an application that does not support it. Looking at the options of Delegate I'm wondering if it can be used in this scenario.

The solution I'm looking for should create a local proxy server without any authentication and connect to a proxy server that does. While looking at the options I do not see any options. Can someone help me confirm this or suggest options to try?

thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Anne