Article delegate-en/4964 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Support intermediate CA certificate or not?
20 Feb 2011 22:08:52 GMT David Wang <pomhqbdyi-p5lznxne4zxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

Thanks for your response.
I tried it but not working, our version is 9.9.6-pre3, and using multiple certificates bundled with different host IP addresses via the pair of ~DGROOT/etc/certs/sa.x.x.x.x.pem and sa.x.x.x.x-key.pem.

Regards
David

-----Original Message-----
From: Yutaka Sato [mailto:feedback@delegate.org]
Sent: Sunday, 20 February 2011 2:04 AM
To: feedback@delegate.org
Cc: David Wang
Subject: Re: [DeleGate-En] Support intermediate CA certificate or not?

Hi,

In message <54570120E798A148A3507D4A9BEAAA6D57FC207FBC@exchange.firstwave.local> on 01/28/11(11:54:46)
you David Wang <pomhqbdyi-p5lznxne4zxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Dear Yutaka,
 |
 |We are using ~DGROOT/etc/certs/sa.x.x.x.x.pem and its key for ssl certificate, when we renewed the certificate, now the new one requires the installation of an intermediate CA certificate, can you tell us how DeleGated supports it? Thanks a lot.
 |
 |Kind Regards
 |David

Just catenate the certificate of the intermediate CA to the certificate file
of the target server.

  9 9   Yutaka Sato (CSDP,ITIL-F,OCUP-A,Security+) http://delegate.org/y.sato/
Your Anti-virus Service scanned this email. It is safe from known viruses.
For more information regarding this service, please contact your service provider.