Article delegate-en/4962 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Support intermediate CA certificate or not?
19 Feb 2011 15:04:03 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you David Wang <pomhqbdyi-uwzfqitcbzxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Dear Yutaka,
 |
 |We are using ~DGROOT/etc/certs/sa.x.x.x.x.pem and its key for ssl certificate, when we renewed the certificate, now the new one requires the installation of an intermediate CA certificate, can you tell us how DeleGated supports it? Thanks a lot.
 |
 |Kind Regards
 |David

Just catenate the certificate of the intermediate CA to the certificate file
of the target server.

  9 9   Yutaka Sato (CSDP,ITIL-F,OCUP-A,Security+) http://delegate.org/y.sato/