Article delegate-en/4960 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: SMTP relays with special header handling
19 Feb 2011 14:31:56 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

 |Gateway 1 is now almost completed using SMTPGATE. However, I could not
 |setup a domain specific processing. Both addresses name@domain1.. and
 |name@domain2.. use the same SMTPGATE configuration files:
 |
 |	/SMTPGATE/users/name/conf
 |	/SMTPGATE/admin/name/conf
 |	/SMTPGATE/admin/@default/conf
 |
 |It would be very useful, if this could be extended to:
 |
 |	/SMTPGATE/@domain1.com/name/conf
 |	/SMTPGATE/@domain1.com/@default/conf
 |	/SMTPGATE/users/name/conf
 |	/SMTPGATE/admin/name/conf
 |	/SMTPGATE/admin/@default/conf
 |
 |This would make processing much more flexible and should be compatible
 |with the current scheme. Do you think that would be possible?

You can select the gateway directory in SMTPGATE using MOUNT
as follows:

  MOUNT="*%S@domain1.com smtp://%S@domain1.com gateway=@domain1.com"
  MOUNT="*%S@domain2.com smtp://%S@domain2.com gateway=@domain2.com"

  9 9   Yutaka Sato (CSDP,ITIL-F,OCUP-A,Security+) http://delegate.org/y.sato/

you "Matthias Waldorf \(Zoom\)" <pgmhqbdyi-qjyh54nnrnxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |Dear Yutaka,
 |
 |sorry if this a common question, but I could not find an answer yet.
 |
 |I need to do the following mail processing:
 |
 |Gateway 1
 |- filter incoming mails by recipients using wildcards
 |  (e. g. xyz@domain1.., *.abc@domain2.com)
 |- reject all other mails
 |- add an additional header "X-Envelope-To" containing the original
 |recipient
 |- forward those mails to an external mail address

 |Gateway 2
 |- replace recipient with the content of header "X-Envelope-To"
 |- forward mails to another mail server