Article delegate-en/4953 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Support intermediate CA certificate or not?
28 Jan 2011 02:57:37 GMT David Wang <pomhqbdyi-hugik5tjznxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka,

We are using ~DGROOT/etc/certs/sa.x.x.x.x.pem and its key for ssl certificate, when we renewed the certificate, now the new one requires the installation of an intermediate CA certificate, can you tell us how DeleGated supports it? Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards
David