Article delegate-en/4951 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] SMTP relays with special header handling
18 Jan 2011 17:26:31 GMT "Matthias Waldorf \(Zoom\)" <pgmhqbdyi-qjyh54iarnxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka,

sorry if this a common question, but I could not find an answer yet.

I need to do the following mail processing:

Gateway 1
- filter incoming mails by recipients using wildcards
  (e. g. xyz@domain1.., *.abc@domain2.com)
- reject all other mails
- add an additional header "X-Envelope-To" containing the original
recipient
- forward those mails to an external mail address

Gateway 2
- replace recipient with the content of header "X-Envelope-To"
- forward mails to another mail server

Would that be possible with Delegate?

With kind regards,

Matthias