Article delegate-en/4944 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: FTP/SFTP Gateway - connection refused
16 Dec 2010 04:18:44 GMT Vijay Pandit <pyejabdyi-p5lznxncmzxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi Yutaka,

Increasing the memory on the server solved the timeout issue.

It appears that due to the low memory, the  SFTP process created during the
first FTP/SFTP session was getting terminated after the 4th session (so
could not be re-used).

There were already some other types of Delegate processes (tcprelay, http
proxy, etc) running at the time using the same binary.
Cheers

Vijay