Article delegate-en/4938 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate as HTTPS-Scanning proxy
29 Nov 2010 11:26:23 GMT "Gilgan Jan" <pjajqbdyi-hugik5qscjxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Yutaka,

I found DeleGate when i was googling around.

Recently I am working on a HTTPS Scanning proxy using DeleGate.

This works great until now but I have found some bugs.

Google.com e.g. appears as an empty page like some others also do.

I found out that in an older version of DeleGate the website is not empty but looks like crypted.

Then I would like to know if it is possible to use DeleGate as mitm proxy without the certificate warning?

I read that DeleGate must be bought / licensed for commercial use.

The license site seems to be down. None of the links worked.

Can you tell me about your license model (prices etc.)?

I am looking forward hearing from you.

Best regards,

mit freundlichem Gru゚

Jan Gilgan

Service / Technik

EDV-Labor IT-Services AG

An den Loddenb{#CCX:UTF-8:NOMAP:LocalToUTF8:97d4#}chen 95

D-48155 M{#CCX:UTF-8:NOMAP:LocalToUTF8:97cf#}ster - Germany

Fon: +00(0) 0 00/00 0f 3-29

Fax: +00(0) 0 00/00 0f 3-95

E-Mail: pjajqbdyi-hugik5qscjxr.ml@ml.delegate.org

URL   : www.edvlabor.de

Steuer-Nr.: 336/5702/3275
M{#CCX:UTF-8:NOMAP:LocalToUTF8:97cf#}ster HRB 11539
Ust-Id-Nr.: DE260109691
Vorstand: Dipl. Ing. Jrg Friedrich