Article delegate-en/4818 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: SSL-Problem
26 May 2010 15:12:45 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)
The DeleGate Project

Bernhard,

In message <004701cafcda$71b703d0$55250b70$@rauh@genia-sec.de> on 05/26/10(22:50:46)
you "Bernhard Rauh" <pjejabdyi-jqwqhpbdu6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I have generated the log-files for two versions - see attachment.

Thank you for your logging.  In the logging, I saw that your sslway does
not load the certificate specified in the argument.  And I could reproduce
it happens in DeleGate versions after 9.9.7-pre1.  I'll modify DeleGate
to get those arguments again but...

 | |The 9.9.6-configuration with the parameters FSV="sslway -cert $DIR/$CERT
 | |-pass pass:$PASS"  works well.

Specifying SSL or TLS configuration with the FSV parameter has become
almost obsolete today.  The currently recommeded way is putting files and
argument as follows:

[argument for DeleGate]
  STLS=fsv
[files]
  DGROOT/etc/certdir/me.pem            ... certificate
  DGROOT/etc/certdir/me-key.pem        ... private key
  DGROOT/etc/certdir/me-key.pas        ... password

See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#CERTDIR>