Article delegate-en/4816 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: SSL-Problem
25 May 2010 19:33:26 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

In message <00ee01cafc01$f5261140$df7233c0$@rauh@genia-sec.de> on 05/25/10(21:01:06)
you "Bernhard Rauh" <pjejabdyi-jqwqhphhu6xr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |after update my delegate from version 9.9.6 to 9.9.7 the connection in the
 |browser ends with error message "The page requires a client certificate".
 |
 |We use the delegate as http2https-proxy with an internal certificate to
 |authenticate the connection. I think there is a problem with the use of
 |sslway.
 |
 |The 9.9.6-configuration with the parameters FSV="sslway -cert $DIR/$CERT
 |-pass pass:$PASS"  works well.

 |Are at the version 9.9.7 changes respectively the handle of ssl? I know
 |about the SNI-functionality.

I don't know the reason but comparing the logs of DeleGate, especially
with the TLSCONF="-vd" option, for each version and finding the
difference between them will give us hints.